Thursday, November 18, 2010

How the times have changed..What would Jack say?





PURE CARDIO

I swear I have done this one before, I mean I must have...Right?  Last night however I died.  I was digging deep, pushing hard and giving it my all knowing that soon there will be a water break.  Do you think there was a break?  Do you think I would have a clue by now?  IT SAYS PURE CARDIO!  Yes my friends we kept going and going and going. 

What keeps me motivated:
  • My goals
  • People are counting on ME for advice. You have to practice what you preach
  • I can't start a program and NOT finish it. 
  • How happy I feel when I see results, just makes you push harder
  • If they can do it then so can I

So far this week of INSANITY is going well.  I am seeing improvements with every work out.  I can't wait until I can keep up with everyone. 
My favorite so far I would have to say is Plyometric Circuit.  It has a lot of fun moves that are hard but tolerable and it seems to go by pretty fast or maybe you just become delirious from Tachycardia.

No comments:

Post a Comment