Friday, November 12, 2010

Legs are a hurtin'

I have decided to do at least a week of pure INSANITY. I really need to kick my butt into gear and shed some "stuff."

Tonight was Cardio Resistance and it was fantastic. Was I still dying? Yes. Did I want to punch him? Yes. Did my heart rate reach well over 150 in under 60 seconds of his so called warm up? Yes.
Do I absolutely LOVE IT? Yes. In fact it's been 2 hours and my legs are still throbbing.

If your looking to shed some business then you really need to try this crazy fools work out.  It doesn't matter if you can't keep up, just hit pause and recover then start it up and dig deep at your own pace.
I'm also still surprised at how fast the work outs go. It's awesome. Though I am used to P90X which is on average 50 minutes.

Since I have started my new fitness journey I have discovered that I have a passion for working out and helping others stay motivated.  Recently I have decided to start my training to become a Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach.  I am very excited and looking forward to what my future will hold.
Who knew that 2 months ago I would be where I am today.  Life is so strange and unpredictable sometimes it's just scary.

I am ready for the challenge.
Stay strong and push hard to reach your goals.

Ami

No comments:

Post a Comment