Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Twinkie Diet


http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html


Bahahahah Get Real!

Do I really need to comment on this.?!

So since this week has been kind of crazy with my work out schedule. Not sure why but just couldn't get to it. Even I need a push sometimes. It's a constant mind game, telling yourself to remember WHY your doing this.

Life does happen and gets in the way and there is nothing wrong with that. In fact if I do miss a work out then it makes me that much more eager to jump back at it even harder and stronger than before. The main thing is that I don't let one day turn into 3 and then a week and then completely fall off the wagon.

Tonight I think I might do some INSANITY and possibly throw in some Back and Biceps.  I can tell a huge difference already since I started my hybrid.  Today I was able to do ARX (Ab ripper X) with my hands in the air. That was great!
I know they are in there dying to come out and show themselves to the world.  It's not going to happen over night but it would be nice if we could speed some things along a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment