Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Progress Report

Since I started Insanity I am pleased to say that the "stuff" is starting to melt away.  This is exactly what I was looking for.  I am down 3-4 pounds and feel fantastic.  I am getting stronger each day, I am able to jump higher and stick with it much longer.

As mentioned before I decided to do a week of just Insanity but I will be extending that for another week.  Now that Thanksgiving is approaching a little too fast and I will be traveling for a few days, I think a little butt kickin' is going to be needed.  Yes I am bringing Insanity with me and I intend to give it my all, even on Thanksgiving day.

My plan for the big day is to eat like I normally do = clean and when it comes time to have dinner I will enjoy it.  Everyone deserves to relax and just eat every once in a while. 
The fact that we will be in Chicago for the first time surrounded with fantastic places to eat is going to be a challenge but at the same time everything in moderation and if things get too bad I have the wonderful option of a good butt kicking.

No comments:

Post a Comment