Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 90

Today marks 90 days!  I started out doing P90X 90 days ago and told myself "just complete the first week."  Since then I have added Insanity to the mix, decided to become a beach body coach and have gained a great group of people that want ME to help them stay motivated and I also decided to start my journey to becoming a Personal Trainer.

I never thought that because I decided to start getting back into shape, my life would change in just 3 months.  I figured I would get toned and start to see positive changes in my overall physique.  Did I think that I would be encouraging others to do the same? Absolutely not. Did I think I would want to become a Personal Trainer 3 months ago? NO!
It's amazing how your life changes once you start making smart choices and taking care of yourself.

As I mentioned before this is not a 90 day stint for me. I plan on making this a lifestyle change. Have I missed some days in my routine? Absolutely, who hasn't.  Life gets in the way sometimes but just start back strong the next day.
What keeps me motivated?  Knowing that others are counting on ME for advice, motivation and help with their journey. You have to practice what you preach.

There are days that I have to talk myself into getting up and working out.  When I get into a rut I just think about my goals, big and small.  I make sure to tell people what I am doing, that way it will hold me accountable as well.

My journey so far has been a blast.  I am loving the fact that I can help others acheive their fitness goals each day and I am looking forward to the next 90 days.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the follow I am not following you. I asked my friend to follow you as well.
    bloggersreview - their blogsite
    thanks a lot I will go your blog post

    *** about this post i guess were just in the same size of shoes right now..keep going.. and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. *** I'm sorry I should type now instead of not.. so sorry..

    ReplyDelete