Friday, December 3, 2010

Who would of thought!

It's official! I ordered my materials to become a certified personal trainer.  That to me is just crazy!  Two years ago I was living in a different state and working a completely different job (Paramedic).  How things have changed: I had a baby..who is responsible for stealing my body by the way and the reason why I started getting my butt kicked everyday.
The title of my blog should say: quest to get my body back, but you gotta love the kids.  If you look at the glass being full then you could say... if it wasn't for my son I wouldn't be writing about becoming a personal trainer. Hmm funny how things work out in life.

Enough blabbing, today was another success with operation eat clean.

Breakfast=Shakeology w 1/2 C blue berries
Snack=2 rice cakes topped with raspberries/ PB and honey
Lunch=Steel cut oats, 1/2 C strawberries and 1tbsp PB
Snack=apple topped with granola
Dinner=chicken breast,broccoli,brown rice, harvest grain bread and Almond milk
Snack=I'm going to have to make a protein shake..still hungry.

Yes I am addicted to Peanut Butter but at least it's just PB and nothing added to it.
I had a lot of carbs and fruit today, some days are like this for me especially when I have a hard work out the night before. I am starving so I eat, as should you. It just means your metabolism is working.

Tomorrow I will be doubling up with my work outs being as tonight I have been busy with my new future. I think it's a good enough excuse don't you?

2 comments:

  1. awesome!! Thank you for your encouraging words on my blog.. I have to do this!!! lol.. Let's bring it together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gisela, your welcome and thanks for following;-)

    ReplyDelete