Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It has been way too long since I have updated. I had a set back with my daily goals and let it get the best of me.
Falling off track can be so easy when you don't make a point to write down your daily/weekly goals.  For some, your first goal might be to make a goal/To Do list and that's okay.  Put it somewhere  that is visible to you everyday.  Being able to see them will help you stay more accountable. You are going to feel so good about yourself when your able to cross it off the list each day.
Start NOW, make your list and lets reach your goals!

While I was away, over the holidays I did pretty well considering I was surrounded by horrible food.  When I got home from vacation I did my 3-day Shakeology Cleanse and lost 5 pounds and have been able to keep it off.  It was pretty easy to stick with for the 3 days.  I thought that I would crave bad food since that was what I have been around for the week before but to tell you the truth I was so ready to get back to "normal" I didn't want one more un clean so called "food" in my body. The best part of the cleanse is how I felt afterwards: not bloated or weighed down and sluggish.

What is Shakeology? Only the healthiest meal of the day and you will not find anything else like it around. www.shakeology.com/ami789

Make your list and watch your day get easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment