Monday, March 21, 2011

Hello there!

I have been away far too long. I have not stopped with my fitness goals, in fact things have been going really well and each day I am getting closer and closer. While I was gone I received my Personal Fitness certification and have added a lot of folks to my team, so I can help them reach their fitness and nutrition goals. So you could say things have been very good and busy. Life does get in the way and it all comes down to being organized and making time for the things that are important.

A couple of things that are helping me: write down my goals for the day, in the process of making a visual goal board, and keeping my calendar by my side so I know what I need to accomplish. Crossing things off the list including your exercise is a great feeling. Schedule your workouts like you would schedule a dentist appt. Hold youself accountable, take it one day at a time and before you know it you will be there.

I have a new goal to reach before our trip to Mexico. Let's see how lean I can get. Yes I have a ways to go, but I am very happy with my progress so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment