Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Love Handles

Dear love handles,

A few words:
I never LOVED you and in fact I don't think anyone LOVES you. If your staying around because you think there is a chance to work things out well I'm here to tell you oh contrare my friend. It's time to move on.
I have noticed that since I'm working out that your starting to make a slow exit. Now that I am all about motivation, I'm here to tell you to getty up and get going already. It's time!

Ami~


After being on vacation for a week and not on my routine I have hit a set back. Though I started my hybrid on Sunday, I KNOW I should be much farther along. Even though I'm technically on my 62nd day I moved myself back a couple of weeks, so I'm still in phase II.
I'm fine with this because even though P90X is a 90 day program it's not like I'm stopping after 90 days. Plus I have 60 days of crazy man's INSANITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment