Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Plyometric Cardio Circuit and why it's good to FUEL your body.

GOOD LORD!
Day 2 and I think I just got hit by a bus. But it was a good bus. I wasn't able to do everything BUT the fact that I went down stairs and pushed play I think is quite impressive.  Only because if you can recall the program is called INSANITY and I was scured.

I am however looking forward to seeing my weekly improvements. That will be a great feeling considering that I feel like I have never worked out in my life. (Being on vacation last week did not help one bit) I could definately tell that I didn't get enough fuel foods today and I knew that before I even started.  So time to chow down tomorrow on some good stuff.  Today was good food but just not enough.

Now that you are creating a new body and burning crazy calories, your eating to fuel your body for your workouts and to get the results.  If you don't eat enough and eat enough of the good stuff as mentioned in the previous post, more than likely you will bonk in the middle of your workout.

What is Bonking? 
Hitting the wall,feeling like your going to pass out or even vomit, fatigue.
So EAT and drink plenty of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment