Friday, November 5, 2010

You know the feeling when your working out and your GuMs start to hurt

Tonight was Cardio Resistance (INSANITY).
For those wondering which program is harder the answer by far is INSANITY. WOW!
I pushed pause a couple of times with this one. The sad thing is within two minutes into the warm up my heart rate is in the 150s. I thought it was a warm up!? 

The nice thing about it is your busting your butt so much that you don't even notice the time flying by. Thats the best part. When your done your wondering where did the time go and thinking I could of done more.
I made sure to have enough fuel this time, so I mixed up some Almond milk and a scoop of Whey Protein powder about 30 minutes before hand.

I'm thinking that next week will be great. I am already noticing an improvement. It's all a big mind game you have to play with yourself.  Do you stop and try to catch your breath? Or do you keep pushing through it. (granted your not near death)
You can easily talk yourself into stopping and watching everyone else on the tv busting their butts. This is where you start having a good ol conversation with yourself. Asking what are your goals followed up by reminding yourself that your not going to get anywhere sittin around.
Trust me I have had plenty of "talks".  In the end I feel fantastic and happy that I made it through.

Remember the couch is still going to be there when your done!

No comments:

Post a Comment