Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Short sweet and to the point!



What helps you stay motivated everyday?

I am having one of those moments where I struggle.  I am supposed to be the motivator and help everyone stay on track to reach their goals but the past few days have been hard for me.  I experience this every once in a while and find it very frustrating to say the least.  What do I do about it?  Most of the time I have a talk with myself, reminding ME why am I doing this and what do I want to get out of it? 

Well I am a normal human that struggles just like anyone else does.  This time I emailed a friend (MY coach) and said look, I want and need to work out every day this week if it kills me so help me out!  She told me to text her for accountability when I had completed my work outs.  IT WORKS!  Does she know if I am really completing my work outs or not? No, but I do.  All it took was the thought of my coach not hearing from me one day because I slacked.

If you are in a slump and want to get out, make a point to ask for help, you will be much happier that you did.  Make this week a good one, I know I am.


We are what we repeatedly do.  Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit~ Aristotle

No comments:

Post a Comment