Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bucket List 1.) Compete







I have been thinking about this on and off for years. This is something I always thought that "others" did and there was no way that I would be able to do something like this. Stepping out of my comfort zone! That would be an understatement.

So many times I am telling others to set goals, stick with them and find a new challenge. At the same time I still have this thought in the back of my mind, should I or shouldn't I? Well, I know the answer is YES! Now it just comes down to sucking it up and doing it.

There is so much to think about and plan for. When, where and am I really ready for this.

The lifestyle is crazy and you pretty much become a robot, making sure not to crack under temptation and pressure. I think, well why not, theres nothing really else that is challenging me at this time. It will give me something to focus on and will show myself just how strong I really am.


How about you, do you have a bucket list or goals that keep talking to you but your affraid of jumping in?

No comments:

Post a Comment